Here is my finished bowl. I changed the color by brushing on diluted fabric paint that is a sparkling copper color. I painted on some green areas to be the leaves and defined them with a black marker. I have just learned how to make the rosettes. I have burned my fingers many times with the hot glue when making these rosettes. It is obvious that I still need to work on making the rosettes but I am improving. I have decided to make this a fruit bow. I am pleased with it. I do realize that more practice is required but a person does not try something new and instantly be perfect at it. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.