I made it into a bottom border of a t-shirt that I tea dyed. I really like the color combination. Have a look at a shot that is closer.
This project involved another first for me. Because I sewed the border to a knit t-shirt and because my sewing machine has stretch stitches for use, I decided to try one of the stretch stitches. I already had ball point needles which is recommended for stretch material. I set everything up and got started. I like the stretch stitch. I have avoided because …….. I really don’t have a good reason. I have just avoided projects that involved stretch fabric. Well, not anymore.
I am not finished with adding borders to this t-shirt. I am hard at work doing some more filet crochet borders and some more baubles for this t-shirt. Be watching for that blog post to come very soon.