I had come to the point of exasperation when I was attempting to learn how to use this presser foot a few days ago. I had walked away from it because when I get to that point I am never able to achieve a goal. Well, today I went back to it. I walked to my sewing machine sat down, executed 2 steps and I had another try at it. I could not believe my eyes but there it was. It DOES work!!!
Let me start by apologizing for the photos but I did the best that I could with only me and lighting that is not the best. Here is the fabric going through the presser foot just as it should with the cutter cutting the fabric just as it should.
I was doing so good, ….. until the needle came out. Not to worry, no damage done.
Here is a photo without the presser foot in the way.
This is a much better photo in which I am showing more of the side of the seam.
I was stunned and so pleased at the same time. I recommend reading the instructions, numerous times, and watching the YouTube video. It is not the exact same presser foot at the one that I am showing but the action is the same as the one in the video. I am including the link.